INDUSTRIAL GÓFEZ’s management is aware of how relevant it is nowadays for a company to meet its clients’ needs and expectations while complying with the due respect towards our environment. To this avail, we gather the necessary resources to make sure the production lines of rubber joints, plastic packaging, and textile compensators achieves public recognition by implementing an Integrated Quality Control and Environmental Management System based on the requirements established in both the UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2015 y UNE-EN-ISO 14001:2015 certificates, according to the following principles:
- Quality Control and Environmental Management must be strategic elements in the well-functioning of the company.
- There is firm determination for our actions and services to comply with the established legal and regulatory requirements, as well as any other requirements which we may voluntarily endorse, and to make our greatest effort to abide by such rules inasmuch as possible, periodically assessing their compliance.
- We are committed to understanding the current and future needs of our clients, to satisfy their requests and to go to great lengths in order to exceed their expectations so they continue to trust us as their main supplier within our sector.
- We are committed to planning our activities in such a way that we can guarantee the prevention of pollution, making sure we continuosly improve our environmental behavior. To this end, we are fully aware of our environmental aspects are the significant (consumption of natural resources and waste generation), and thus we have implemented in our workflow methods which guarantee their control, minimizing the environmental impact of our production activities.
- We encourage the training and awareness of our workforce as well as of those who work on our behalf, and the communication with our suppliers to get them involved in our policies.
- We are strongly committed to constantly improving the efficiency of the Integrated System and the relation with our clients.
- We will notify the commitments taken on regarding quality control and environmental management to all our personnel and to any third party who may request it.
- We will create the appropriate working environment for the staff to get involved in the pursuit of the company’s goals, which will be periodically reviewed to guarantee their attainment and efficacy.
The necessary mechanisms have been established so that the policy described is understood, understood and put into practice throughout the Organization.
Signed: D. Javier Royo Salcedo
CEO INDUSTRIAL GÓFEZ Date:
January 26, 2017
Certificado de Gestión de Calidad
Certificado de Gestión Ambiental